Need a Change? Not Sure Where to Start?
- Try a creamy white paint for a warm look
- Create separate living and kitchen areas with the console table
- Neat dark, square chunky sofa, and matching chairs ground the space
- Sofa and chairs have a roll arm to add a touch of traditional
- Light color, wing accent chair adds a touch of traditional to the main pieces
- Coffee table opens up for extra storage
- TV/Media Console
- Nesting tables provide extra surface area for drinks, snacks or games
- Warm orange-toned rug and pillows/throw blend with the beams and kitchen
- Greenery and florals for a fresh look and detail to offset the solid pieces
- Rustic Herbs and Amaryllis in wood boxes mix with more formal Gardenia and Ficus tree
- Whimsical 'Sheep' painting adds a bright, memorable focal point
- Art, accessories, and carpet can be swapped out without changing furniture
- Traditional Brass floor lamp
- Add thin blinds for light adjustment and privacy
Views of the same room:
Floor Plan has three entrances and includes an entry bench, ottoman, and dog bed.
Paint Sofa Area Rug 2 Club Chairs Accent Wing Chair Storage Coffee Table Console Table Nesting Side Tables TV/Media Cabinet Floor Lamp Pillows Wall Art Accessories Window Treatment Ceiling Light Fixture/Fan w/Dimmable Switch Accessible Outlets
Get FREE advice on rearranging your outdoor patio/deck spaces, kids, and teen rooms. Also featuring 'Smart Home' kitchen, office, and entertainment rooms. Click the 'Book Now' Facebook Button to choose a convenient time.
May 29th, 2020