Are the Kids Home?
Are the kids home? Get FREE advice on rearranging their rooms!
Here is what I did in this room:
- Try a bright white paint for a clean, distraction-free space
- Create separate work, sleep and play/relax areas
- Use neutral furniture wherever possible
- Sparingly add colored art, accessories, and carpet
- Art, accessories, and carpet can be swapped out without changing furniture
Several views of the same room:
Paint Bed/Bedding/Side Table or Shelf/Nightlight/Clock Durable Area Rugs Dresser/Mirror Desk/Chair/Shelves/Lamp/Clock Bookcase/Shelves 1-2 Chairs/Table or End Table Floor Lamp Hamper/Robe Hooks Toy Chest or Storage Bin Wall Art Accessories Window Treatment Ceiling Light Fixture/Fan w/Dimmable Switch Accessible Outlets
May 29th, 2020